Today, kids are sitting down more than ever before. Research show that kids should get at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity every day, but only 1 in 5 kids currently reaches that minimum. This is very negative for their health and also for their learning. As well as improving health, physical activity has an impact on cognitive skills, attitudes and academic behavior, all of which are important components of improved academic performance.
How does Superkids program work?
We have for many years been working with physical activity integrated into schools’ curriculum and we have created this program to get the students more active during the school hours. It fits well in all school curricula, contains ready teaching material and is very easy to implement.
Components of Superkids School Program
2. Short 4 min workout videos for the classrooms.
6. A book called “Superkids – Raising Fit, Healthy and Happy Kids” to give parents a helping hand of how to motivate themselves and their kids to live a healthier lifestyle. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to order your copy.
As teachers, we understand that it can be difficult to fit in more physical activity into an already busy schedule. This is what we are trying to solve with this program, and we think the solution is to integrate physical activity into the daily schoolwork in a fun and active way.
Teachers who have used the program have seen:
- Better concentration and memory.
- Enhanced academic performance.
- Improved classroom behavior.
- Better participation and teamwork.
- Stronger ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
Let’s together work and have fun with Superkids to equip our kids with the knowledge and skills they need in order to live a more active and healthier lifestyle. Active kids do better!
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and if you want this program in your child’s school.
We’re committed to getting kids moving today so that they will be active for life.